Giving to MBS is easy!
Through Faith Direct you can make all of your contributions to Most Blessed Sacrament via automatic payment from your bank account, debit card, or credit card – just as you may do now with your mortgage, household bills, and other monthly payments. This is a great way to simplify your giving – and it’s the most cost-effective, environmentally-friendly way for us to receive your gifts.
Download the app from the App Store or the Google Play Store or click an icon below to get started, update your account, or make a one-time payment.
Benefits to You
For you and your family, online giving offers many benefits including:
- Convenience of not having to write a check every week. You can manage your donations easily online or by telephone.
- Peace of mind – Once you designate your preferences, your contributions will be made automatically for you even if you’re out of town or unable to attend Mass due to weather, illness, or a family emergency.
- Security of knowing your data is protected, that every transaction is secure, and that your contributions are automatically transferred directly to the church’s account.
- Knowledge that you are helping your parish be more efficient and have a steady, predictable cash flow to support the works that are important to you.
- Simplicity of being able to choose the amount and timing of all of your gifts for weekly offerings and additional special appeals throughout the year. You can adjust or stop your donations at any time.
Benefits for Our Church
Choosing to give electronically helps Most Blessed Sacrament in many ways including:
- Savings -Considerable time and envelope expense will be reduced. Through automated giving and going paperless, you will not only be helping to strengthen our Church, you’ll be helping preserve God’s green earth!
- Consistency - Our parish will have a better idea of the funds we will have coming in week after week so we can make our ministries and programs as far-reaching and effective as possible.
Many parishes in our Diocese and others nationwide have already experienced the benefits of this program.
What Will I Do When they Pass the Offertory Basket?
Because the tradition of the offertory collection is so important to all of us and to our liturgy, Faith Direct will offer you personalized “offertory cards” that you can choose to place in the collection basket as a visible sign of your support. However, we encourage you to go paperless and use the tokens available at the entrances to the church.
If you have any questions about the
program, please contact them directly at
(toll-free) or email
. You may also visit their website at
or watch the demo by clicking the icon below: