The St. Cecilia Guild is an organization of women formed from the membership of Most Blessed Sacrament church. We are a social/service group for women of all ages who are interested in sponsoring MBS church events and needs, giving to various community non-profit organizations, and offering friendship and support for each other.
Listed below are a few of the activities we enjoy:
- Monthly Meetings are held on the third Wednesday of the month at 6:30 PM. We either meet in one of the member's homes or at the church.
- Monthly birthday celebration honors those with birthdays during the month. We meet at a different restaurant every month at 6:00 PM.
- Sponsor the annual Soup Supper during Lent.
- Sponsor "crazy card parties" at MBS various times during the year.
- During the Christmas season, we give gifts to Meals on Wheels and often support a family or people in need at that time of year.
- During the year, we give gifts to the Women's Shelter, other non-profit organizations, or people with special needs.
- Annual Christmas party and gift exchange held in December.
- White Elephant party/gift exchange held in April.
- Annual Summer Swim Party held each year at one of our member's homes.
- We support various activites at the church, such as receptions for ordinations, refreshments for Youth Activities, money for playground equipment and other needs as they arise.
For More information please contact:
Katie Sullivan, St Cecilia Guild President